Rhonda Lynette is a tall women’s clothing brand and a clothing designer that helps individuals and organizations with their uniform needs. We make sure our clients are comfortable and presented in a well professional, tailored manner. Our operating site is in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Outside of the tall women’s clothing industry, we are also able to fulfill other needs such as military apparel, athletic wear, uniforms, etc. As a designer and brand, we love to help complete the task of providing customers and companies with a uniform design and professional appearance.
- Apparel design
- Drafting patterns
- Uniform Consulting services
- military apparel/gear
- 10+ years sewing/design experience.
- Women owned small business, we focus on the quality and reliability.
- Experienced and dedicated employees.
- Speak to a real individual.
- Our service is friendly, personalized with quick response.
- Mentorship for other clothing designers and brands
- Consultations with up and coming clothing designers
- New York Fashion Week 2019
- Los Angeles Fashion Week 2020
- The Tall Society event vending in Washington DC, New York and Los Angeles, California.
- Clothing brand currently in a boutique in Santa Clarita, California called Klazet.
- Black UpStart Entrepreneurial Boot Camp graduate 2018
- Pattern making consultations
- Design/Sewing consultations
POINT OF CONTACT
Rhonda Mapp, CEO
Rhonda Lynette LLC
2517 Macedonia Pine Drive
Raleigh, NC 27616
SMALL BUSINESS DESIGNATORS:
- Small Business (SBA)
- Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
- Economically Disadvantaged Women-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB)
CAGE CODE: 8H8F1
315240- Women’s, Girls’, and Infants’ Cut and Sew Apparel Manufacturing
315220- Men's & boys cut and sew apparel manufacturing
315210- cut and sew apparel contractor
315990- Apparel Accessories and Other Apparel Manufacturing
339113 - Surgical Appliance and Supplies Manufacturing
541490- Other specialized design services